Welcome to Le Temps Perdu
Le Temps Perdu Overview
A gorgeous and expansive house that has been finished to a very high level, and set-up perfectly for modern living in the upmost style. Located at the bottom of Robinson Row, which sits just off the Salcombe high street, the famous waterfront and buzzing shops are mere seconds away. Launch your paddle-board for a morning cruise, rinse your feet under the outdoor shower on your return, and enjoy a well-earned croissant from the local bakery sitting outside in the sunshine.
Le Temps Perdu really is a hidden gem that sits in the centre of Salcombe with plenty of space and glorious terraced gardens that are perfectly set-up for al fresco dining and relaxation. The stunning annexe bedroom with remote controlled cinema screen and projector is a fabulous place to watch the latest Hollywood blockbuster in the evening. It also has a useful kitchenette, en suite shower room and big sliding windows out onto the terrace making this one very special bedroom.
The main living areas flow beautifully through the house, starting with the sitting room that has comfortable sumptuous sofas, a wood burner to keep warm in the evenings and a large TV with sound bar. This leads down to the well-equipped kitchen with its high apex ceiling and wooden beams. Double dishwashers makes entertaining that little bit easier, and a good sized drinks fridge helps with the all important chilled bottles of wine.
From the kitchen flows the orangery with floor to ceiling sliding doors out to the garden terraces. The formal dining area is a bright space for mealtimes, and a wood burner is there for added warmth. Leading from the orangery is a lovely bedroom with its own balcony and en suite shower room. There is also the ever useful utility room which leads onto a cloakroom and shower.
Downstairs from the kitchen are four delightful bedrooms. The first is an elegant space with views from the large windows down to the courtyard, and it has its own television plus en suite bathroom with free standing bath and separate shower. The next three well-appointed bedrooms are on the lower ground level and share a family bathroom.
Le Temps Perdu is a beautifully appointed house that is perfect for a coastal retreat with friends and family. With flexible arrangements for each of the bedrooms, this will be a wonderful space suiting big groups no matter what age.
Due to wooden floors, soft shoes only inside please.
Only 12 guests and up to 6 house guests (for entertaining purposes) allowed in the house at any one time.
The house is not suited to toddlers or the infirm because of the terraces and steep drops.
Sorry, no. pets
Allergies: Dogs have been inside Le Temps Perdu.
Lower Ground Floor
- Garage and driveway for 1-2 medium cars
- Outdoor shower for sandy toes and entrance into house
- Bedroom 4 (twin or super king) with SmartTV, work area and shuttered windows
- Bedroom 5 (super king) with built-in drawers
- Bedroom 6 (twin or super king)
- Beautifully tiled family bathroom (bath, shower over bath, sink, WC)
Upper Ground Floor
- Bedroom 1 (twin or super king) with seating area, SmartTV, windows looking out onto courtyard and en suite bathroom (free standing bath, walk-in shower, sink, WC)
- Bright and very well-equipped modern kitchen
- Orangery with dining table seating 10, wood burner and comfortable sofa
- Utility room with separate washing machine and tumble drier
- WC and shower
- Bedroom 2 (twin or super king) with en suite shower room (walk in shower, sink, WC) and sliding glass windows out to balcony
- Very comfortable sitting room with large SmartTV, wood burner and large windows looking over courtyard
- Annexe bedroom 3 (twin or super king) with kitchenette, en suite shower room (shower, sink, WC) and fabulous remote controlled cinema screen and projector.
- Gated courtyard area with outdoor shower and hose
- Glorious Mediterranean-style terraced gardens with potted hydrangeas and planting along the border
- Outdoor dining area for al fresco meals
- Comfortable outdoor furniture at the top of the garden with views over the rooftop to the Salcombe estuary
- A balcony which can be accessed from bedroom 2 on the first floor
- Gated access at the top of the garden leads onto Robinson Row and down to Fore Street in seconds
- Nearby access to the Salcombe park (a great kids playground)
- Access to the waterfront, shops, cafes and restaurants is on your doorstep
- Remote controlled cinema screen and projector in annexe bedroom
- Sonos sound system throughout the house
- Large TV in sitting room with sound bar
- Smart TV’s in two bedrooms
- 2 x under counter fridges
- 1 x under counter freezer
- Drinks fridge
- Tumble dryer
- Washing machine
- Range oven
- Nespresso machine
- Toaster and kettle
- Iron and ironing board
- Hairdryers in each bedroom
- Two off road car spaces for small/medium cars – one in garage and the second in the courtyard area
- Located on Robinson Row, just off the main Salcombe high street
- High quality comfortable outdoor seating
- Outdoor dining area and seating
- Gas barbecue
- Table and stools in sitting room and two of the bedrooms for private working
- Outdoor shower area
- Two wood burners (sitting room and orangery)
- Kitchenette in annexe bedroom (sink, kettle, toaster, coffee machine, fridge)
1 x super king
5 x twin or super kings
Friday for peak periods, flexibility at other times and for short breaks
Arrival and Departure
Arrival from 4:00pm, departure by 10am
Nespresso machine (takes original capsules)
High quality bed linen supplied and changed weekly
The White Company toiletries provided
Each guest has one hand towel and one bath sheet
This property does not accept dogs
Click here for information
EV Charging Locations
Click here for information
Refundable Security Deposit
- The house is not suited to toddlers or the infirm because of the terraces and steep drops.
- Due to wooden floors, soft shoes only inside.
- Strictly only 12 guests and up to 6 house guests (for entertaining purposes) allowed in the house at any one time.
- Travel cot and high chair unavailable
- There are two off-road car spaces for small/medium cars - one in the garage and the second in the courtyard area.
- There is an iron and ironing board.
- Allergies: Dogs have been inside Le Temps Perdu.
If you’d like to check any specific information that isn't mentioned in our descriptions, please call us and speak to one of our Holiday Consultants or see our FAQ's page.
Make An Enquiry
Le Temps Perdu offers you...
Wonderful sunny terrace
Relax in the sunshine and wile away the hours
Stylish interior design
Gorgeously styled interiors with coastal tones
Perfect for friends and family
Six bedrooms and plentiful living spaces makes this a great home
Situated just behind Fore Street so youre close to all the action!
Le Temps Perdu Location
Get in touch
Our Finest Stays specialists are available everyday to answer all your booking enquiries.