Welcome to Britannia
This sought after holiday home is perfect for 6 guests looking to explore Dartmouth, the nearby beaches and coastal walks. Combine this with the amazing food on offer in this historical maritime town and you’re onto a winner!
Britannia has its own private entrance which opens up into the spacious accommodation. Relaxed, comfortable with high end furnishings, this beautiful property is the perfect escape. The open plan living space is simply stunning, through innovative design the most amazing views of the River Dart and the iconic Royal Naval College are perfectly framed. Chill out on the large L-shaped sofa or perch on a stool at the breakfast bar and chat over the food prep.The kitchen is very well equipped; think hot water on tap, Nespresso coffee machine and a wine fridge and you get the picture. Perfect for all your self catering needs and a great sociable space for conjuring up your favourite dishes.
The style continues into the bedrooms; cool, calm and sophisticated, these bedrooms are an oasis of calm. The neutral tones of The River View room are relaxing, a tranquil zone complete with king size bed and spectacular views over the River Dart and when it’s time to freshen up head into the fabulous power shower in the en suite. The second bedroom is the College View Room; the soft blue decor creates a calm and peaceful environment, simply sink into the broad king size bed and gaze over the famous Naval College.
The calmness continues into the bathroom with its relaxing waterfall shower. The third bedroom is a real hit for those happiest in twin beds. The Regatta Room is a celebration of everything coastal being decorated in navy and white. Chill out on the beanbags and play one of the board games or switch on the TV for ultimate relaxation. The Big Bathroom is out of this world! Smart, stylish and contemporary, continuing with the coastal vibe with driftwood accessories, this awesome space has a free standing bath and a walk in shower.
Britannia is a great coastal bolthole whatever the weather… throw open the bifold doors and sink into the giant sail cloth bean bags in the sunshine or hunker down and ride the storm. Outside there’s a large barbecue deck, complete with teak garden furniture, this is the perfect spot to throw some steaks on the coals and relax with a beer with friends.
If you can tear yourself away from Britannia, it’s just a 10 minute walk into Dartmouth - a very friendly town with some excellent independent shops, cafes and smart seafood restaurants. Take a stroll along the embankment and watch the chain ferries chug back and forth across the river and dine on the freshest fish and chips… just look out for the seagulls, they’re rather partial to the odd chip, ice cream or pasty!
Please note that Britannia is not suitable for children under the age of 12
- BBQ deck with teak furniture and gas barbecue
- Ground floor utility area with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living area with cold filtered tap, fridge freezer, wine fridge, oven, induction hob, waste disposal, Nespresso coffee machine, kitchen island and bar stools, dining table, L shaped sofa
- Bifold doors from the living area to the balcony with views over Dartmouth
- King size bedroom with views of the Royal Naval College and the River Dart and ensuite bathroom (shower, sink and WC)
- King size bedroom with views of the Royal Naval College and ensuite bathroom with shower, sink and WC
- Twin bedroom with beanbags and wall mounted TV
- Family bathroom with walk in shower, free standing bath, sink and WC
- Free WiFi throughout property
- Smart TV in the living area
- Bluetooth speaker
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Barbecue deck with outdoor furniture
- Balcony overlooking Dartmouth
- Charcoal BBQ
- 2 off street parking spaces
- 1 x Twin
- 2 x King
Friday for peak periods, flexibility at other times and for short breaks
Arrival and Departure
Arrival from 4:00pm, departure by 10am
Nespresso machine (takes Original capsules)
Upload Speed: TBC
Download Speed: TBC
Last checked on
High quality bed linen supplied and changed weekly
Balance Me Toiletries
Each guest has one hand towel and one bath sheet
This property does not accept dogs
Click here for information
EV Charging Locations
- Large balcony area with sun loungers and outdoor dining
- Charcoal BBQ
- Please note that The Penthouse is suitable for children over the age of 12 only
Make An Enquiry
Britannia offers you...
Stylish interior design
Beautiful estuary views
Perfect for groups
Get in touch
Our Finest Stays specialists are available everyday to answer all your booking enquiries.