Welcome to Brewery Cottage
Brewery Cottage Overview
Brewery Cottage is a fantastically located holiday home, just perfect for multigenerational family holidays, or for groups of friends. If you’re keen on socialising with a glass in hand, choose from one of the three terraces outside, or settle in around the large dining table, or just chill out on the comfortable sofa’s inside. The cottage has wonderful water views from the upper floors over the main anchorage and up towards Southpool.
Brewery Cottage is an imposing four storey building and one of the original brewery cottages behind the old Shipwrights Arms (now Susie Watson Designs). It has been architecturally designed, redeveloped, decorated and furnished to a very high standard.
With a well thought out open plan design, the look and functionality of the third floor is superb. There is a high vaulted ceiling with roof lights running over the kitchen, dining and living areas, with multiple drinks fridges, and easy access to the terraces and garden studio. It is brilliant house for entertaining in, and spacious enough for everyone to find their own place to relax.
Accessed by a small private cobbled courtyard off Fore Street, the ground floor comprises of an entrance hallway, double bedroom and cloakroom.
Up to the first floor and you’ll find a large bedroom with three single beds and a door leading out onto a balcony (should you wish you reenact a Romeo and Juliet moment!) There is an option to set-up an additional two single truckle beds – just ask the Salcombe Finest team should you need them. A family bathroom is over the landing from this child-friendly bedroom.
Up to the second floor, there is a large kingsize bedroom, another family bathroom and a laundry area.
The third floor has all the brilliant entertaining space and leads out onto the three terraces. The kitchen is well equipped (with quartz worktops, Miele electric oven and six burner gas hob, microwave, 5 fridges, 2 freezers, 2 drawer dishwasher, TV and Sonos) and leads out onto a rear decked area through French doors, and then up onto the terraces.
The beautiful oak dining table seats up to 10 guests and is conveniently located in-between the kitchen and sitting area, and is next to a sideboard with a drinks fridge. The sitting area has large sofas, chairs, a bean bag, TV, BT Vision box and DVD Player, and has french doors to a juliet balcony providing views over roof tops to the estuary.
There are three terraces with outdoor furniture. The lower terrace leads out from the kitchen and has a decked area with bench seating with cushions and a large gas BBQ. The middle terrace is paved and has a dining area for 10+ guests. The upper terrace has an outdoor shower, comfortable sofa furniture and wonderful views over the estuary. Here is where you’ll also find the garden studio with a double bed and en suite shower room.
No smoking. No pets allowed. With regret, the gardens are unsuitable for unsupervised young children.
- Entrance into hallway from courtyard
- Bedroom (double)
- Cloakroom (sink, WC)
- Bedroom (3 x single beds) with option for additional 2 x single beds on request
- Family bathroom (shower, sink, WC)
- Bedroom (kingsize)
- Family bathroom ((bath, shower, sink, WC)
- Laundry Area (washing machine and dryer)
- Vaulted open plan living, kitchen and dining area
- Glass doors out to terraces
- Lower terrace with bench seating with cushions and a large gas BBQ
- Middle terrace with dining furniture
- Upper terrace with sofa furniture, views over rooftops to the estuary and access to garden studio bedroom (double) with en suite (shower, sink, WC), sink and fridge
- Free WiFi throughout
- Sonos sound bar
- Microwave, fridge, freezer and dishwasher
- Nespresso machine
- TV with BT Vision box and DVD player
- Tumble Dryer and washing machine
- Three terraces with outdoor furniture
- Large gas barbecue
- Outdoor shower
- Parking for 1 x car (5 mins walk away from property)
9 + 2
- 1 x Super King
- 2 x Doubles (1 in annexe)
- 1 x 3 Singles plus 2 truckle bed upon request
Thursday for peak periods, flexibility at other times and for short breaks
Arrival and Departure
Arrival from 4:00pm, departure by 10am
Nespresso machine (takes original capsules)
Upload Speed: 35.69 Mb/s
Download Speed: 61.96 Mb/s
Last checked on 21/01/2023
High quality bed linen supplied and changed weekly
The White Company toiletries available
Each guest has one hand towel and one bath sheet
This property does not accept dogs
Click here for information
EV Charging Locations
- Terraced gardens
- Outside Shower
- Iron and ironing board available
- Hair dryer available
- Gas BBQ
- There are several steps / stairs in the internal and external part of the property.
- There's an allocated parking space in a car park (permit in the house) which is a 5 minute walk.
- This property can accommodate stair gates. Please speak to our team about bringing your own
- Travel Cot and High Chair both available.
If you’d like to check any specific information that isn't mentioned in our descriptions, please call us and speak to one of our Holiday Consultants or see our FAQ's page.
Make An Enquiry
Brewery Cottage offers you...
Wonderful sunny terrace
Relax in the sunshine on the comfortable outdoor seating
Let me entertain you
Great entertaining spaces to enjoy socialising with your friends and family
Stylish interior design
The finest interior design with beautiful tones and touches
Beautiful estuary views
Take in the most wonderful views over the rooftops and up the estuary
Perfect for groups
A great house for groups of friends or family holidays
Fabulous position in the centre of Salcombe with shops and restaurants on your doorstop
Brewery Cottage Location
10% Discount on Christmas Stays
Get in touch
Our Finest Stays specialists are available everyday to answer all your booking enquiries.