Welcome to Upper Terrapins
Upper Terrapins Overview
There is nothing quite like a panoramic view over Salcombe; the countryside and creeks, the boats on their moorings or pottering out to sea, yellow sandy beaches, and the pastel coloured houses perched on the hillside. From Upper Terrapins you can see it all.
Situated in the heart of Salcombe yet along quiet Buckley Street, within minutes you can collect fresh croissants and a newspaper in the morning, or walk to the waterfront to jump on your boat.
Accessed through an archway off Church Street, Upper Terrapins has one private parking space for guests to use (note is it a little tight through the archway). Walking up the stairs into the apartment, the first floor is where you’ll find the well proportioned and beautifully styled bedrooms and bathrooms.
Two bedrooms (a twin and a kingsize) have the most wonderful views over the harbour. From the twin room, imagine having your cup of tea in bed whilst watching the water twinkle in the morning – just fantastic.
The beautiful kingsize room with built-in wardrobes has its views from the window seat over towards the beaches, up the Southpool creek and over the foreshore moorings and Salcombe Lifeboat.
These two bedrooms share a family bathroom.
The third bright and well-sized bedroom (double) has an en suite shower room.
Upstairs the open plan living space is where you’ll find the kitchen, dining area, comfortable seating and access out on to the balcony. It’s also from where you can enjoy the sensational views. You can even see the Whitestrand and Normandy pontoons to check if you boat has come in! The kitchen is well-equipped with mod-cons such as a wine fridge and Nespresso machine.
One well-behaved dog allowed at the discretion of the owners. Additional charge of £45 will be added.
No smoking allowed inside.
- Entrance from parking up steps into hallway
- Utility (washing machine and tumble dryer)
- Bedroom (double) with en suite bathroom (shower, sink, WC)
- Bedroom (twin) with estuary views
- Bedroom (kingsize) with estuary views
- Family bathroom (bath, shower over bath, sink, WC)
- Open plan living, kitchen and dining area
- Glass doors out to small balcony
- Balcony off of the lounge area on the third floor
- Free WiFi throughout
- Microwave, fridge, freezer and dishwasher
- Nespresso machine
- TV with Netflix, BBC iPlayer and Freeview
- Tumble Dryer and washing machine
- Sliding glass door out onto terrace
- Off road parking for 1 x car (note that access is tight)
- 1 x King
- 1 x Double
- 1 x Twin
Thursday for peak periods, flexibility at other times and for short breaks
Arrival and Departure
Arrival from 4:00pm, departure by 10am
Nespresso machine (takes original capsules)
Upload Speed: 34.26 Mb/s
Download Speed: 72.48 Mb/s
Last checked on 14/01/2023
High quality bed linen supplied and changed weekly
The White Company toiletries provided
Each guest has one hand towel and one bath sheet
Yes one dog is accepted, charged at £45 per week
Click here for information
EV Charging Locations
- Small balcony area
- There are several steps / stairs in the internal and external part of the property.
- There is parking for one car outside the property ( please note access is tight )
- Hair dryer available
- Travel Cot and High Chair both available.
- Bed linen and towels included
If you’d like to check any specific information that isn't mentioned in our descriptions, please call us and speak to one of our Holiday Consultants or see our FAQ's page.
Make An Enquiry
Upper Terrapins offers you...
Perfect for a family
A great house for family holidays or a small group of friends
A designated parking space at the back of the apartment
Let me entertain you
Lovely open plan living space to enjoy socialising with your friends and family
Stunning estuary views
Take in the most wonderful panoramic views over the the estuary and town
Upper Terrapins Location
Get in touch
Our Finest Stays specialists are available everyday to answer all your booking enquiries.