Welcome to The Lofthouse
The Lofthouse Overview
The Lofthouse is a is a luxury apartment spread over two floors that has a stunning front-row location, and breathtaking dual aspect views of the estuary. Watch all the action on the water and enjoy the ever changing conditions; from the tides to the weather!
The town centre is only a short almost level stroll away where you can buy freshly baked croissants and your paper in the morning, or find local pubs and restaurants in the evening.
Walking into The Lofthouse first floor hallway, it has an instant cool-factor with distressed wood wallpaper and solid oak flooring. A beautiful double bedroom with en suite shower room is next to a functional cloakroom and utility area.
And around the corner there is the large open plan living space where minimalist chic meets New England. The views from the balcony and windows up the estuary are glorious! Sit on the sofa or at the table with a glass of wine and you can look straight up the estuary. There is a wonderful sense of space and light in this part of the apartment which includes the sitting area, dining area plus well equipped kitchen.
Upstairs are two further bedrooms. The master bedroom (with en suite bathroom) has the most epic panoramic views over the entire estuary. You could happily sit in bed with a freshly-made cup of tea in hand, and watch the yachts sail out to sea whilst the water twinkles in the sunshine. At night with the windows open, you can lie in bed and listen to the waves lapping on Bakerswell beach below – utter bliss. The second bedroom is a twin with en suite shower room and is perfect for both adults and children.
Next door to The Lofthouse is a level walk to the Salcombe Harbour Hotel where you can enjoy its facilities including the bar, restaurant and spa with a swimming pool, sauna, steam room and a fully equipped gymnasium. Finest Stays can organise weekly spa passes for you at a discounted rate – just ask when making your booking.
The Lofthouse has one parking space at the Salcombe Harbour Hotel. No pets allowed. Unsuitable for wheelchair users or those with mobility difficulties. Smoking not allowed inside.
Allergies: please note that dogs have been in The Lofthouse.
To give you an idea of the apartment, please view this promotional video. However, please note that the bedroom with a desk/sofa is now a double bedroom. Also the large bathroom upstairs has been split into two bathrooms giving each of the bedrooms an en suite; the twin room has en suite bathroom with an over the bath shower, and the master bedroom has en suite with walk-in shower.
- Open plan kitchen, dining and sitting area with fantastic views over Salcombe
- Cloakroom/utility (sink, WC, washing machine, tumble dryer)
- Double bedroom with en suite bathroom (shower, sink, WC)
- Master kingsize bedroom with views of the Salcombe Harbour. Leads to en suite bathroom (walk-in shower, sink, WC)
- Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom (bath with overhead shower, sink, WC)
- Balcony with small table and chairs off of the lounge area
- Large TV in sitting area with Freeview, Netflix and BBC iPlayer
- Free WiFi throughout property
- Sonos speakers in sitting area
- Kitchen with convection hob, electric oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave
- Washing machine and tumble dryer
- Balcony with small table and chairs
- 1 x car parking space outside Salcombe Harbour Hotel
- 1 x King
- 1 x Double
- 1 x Twin
Thursday for peak periods, flexibility at other times and for short breaks
Arrival and Departure
Arrival from 4:00pm, departure by 10am
Nespresso machine (takes small capsules)
Upload Speed: 1.24 Mb/s
Download Speed: 15.22 Mb/s
Last checked on 18/01/2023
High quality bed linen supplied and changed weekly
The White Company toiletries supplied
Each guest has one hand towel and one bath sheet
This property does not accept dogs
Click here for information
EV Charging Locations
Refundable Security Deposit
- Small balcony off living accommodation with seating
- Iron and ironing board available
- Hair dryer available
- There are several steps / stairs in the internal and external part of the property.
- There is parking for one car in the hotel car park (please note at peak times the hotel staff may park your car for you at the long stay car park)
- This property cannot accommodate stair gates.
- Travel Cot and High Chair available
- Spa passes available for The Salcombe Harbour Hotel priced at £33.00 per person per week.
Make An Enquiry
The Lofthouse offers you...
Let me entertain you
Great entertaining space to enjoy socialising with your friends and family
Glorious panoramic views
Drink in the views from the master bedroom and living areas
Fabulous position on the waterfront and in the centre of Salcombe
Private mooring available
Use of a private mooring in front can be arranged
The Lofthouse Location
10% Discount on Christmas Stays
Get in touch
Our Finest Stays specialists are available everyday to answer all your booking enquiries.