Welcome to Lealholme
A wonderfully bright and spacious detached Victorian house which is perfect for groups of friends or families. Enjoy serving breakfast in the sunshine on the front terrace with sea views, or recline on the sun loungers to catch some rays. After a day on the beach, fire up the barbecue, pour yourself a G&T and enjoy al fresco dining on either the front of back terrace.
Only a short walk into town, and brilliantly equipped, this is a fantastic base for a holiday in Salcombe with friends or family.
Lealholme has stunning estuary views over the main anchorage, and over towards Snapes Point from the front terrace and front bedrooms. Over the rooftops you can see the sandy golden beaches of East Portlemouth.
On arriving at Lealholme, climb the steps up to the front door whilst taking in the gorgeous planters blooming with flowers (the agapanthus between spring and autumn are glorious!) The sunny terrace with outdoor dining area and two sun loungers is a fabulous place for spending time outside with your guests. An outdoor shower is the perfect place to rinse off any sandy beach bums!
On the ground floor is a large open plan space with comfortable seating area, dining table and chairs for 10 and a sizeable, well-equipped kitchen. A separate sitting room is a great place to relax and watch the latest Hollywood blockbuster without interrupting the main living area.
Large bi-fold doors open from the back of the main living area onto the back terrace letting the light flood in on those balmy evenings. Here is also where the barbecue action takes place, plus some outside comfortable seating for a little drink or chill out. The ever-essential utility room and separate shower room complete the ground floor.
Upstairs to the first floor is where you’ll find four bedrooms in Lealholme. A super king and a king size bedroom each have an en suite shower room. The next bedroom is a fantastic twin room, and this shares a family bathroom with a bunk room (top bunk not suitable for under 6 year olds).
Upstairs a brand new loft conversion sleeps a couple in a wonderful super king bed with en suite bathroom, complete with sensational views from the velux balcony window.
Please note that children should be supervised in the outside areas.
Please note that this property sleeps a maximum of 8 adults.
No smoking allowed.
One well behaved dog welcome (downstairs only) at the discretion of the owner at an additional charge.
- Steps from road level and up to entrance into hallway
- Open plan well-equipped kitchen, large fridge freezer, drinks fridge, induction hob, microwave and large dishwasher
- Large dining area seating up to 10 and leading to comfortable seating area with television views over Salcombe estuary
- Separate sitting room with television
- Bath/utility (sink, washing machine, tumble dryer, shower cubicle, basin, WC)
- Super kingsize bedroom with en suite bathroom (shower, sink, WC)
- Kingsize bedroom with en suite bathroom (shower, sink, WC)
- Twin bedroom
- Bunk bedroom (suitable for children only, but over 6’s only on top bunk)
- Family bathroom (bath, shower cubicle, basin, WC
Super kingsize bedroom with sensational views and ensuite bathroom (bath, shower, sink and toilet)
- Outdoor shower
- Bi-fold doors lead from dining/kitchen area to outside seating area and gas barbecue
- Front terrace with sea views, dining area and 2 sun loungers
- Outdoor shower
- Gas BBQ
- Outdoor dining area
- Outdoor comfortable seating
- Sun loungers
- Free WiFi throughout property
- Wine fridge
- Nespresso machine (please bring own capsules)
- Two electric ovens
- Induction hob
- Large fridge/freezer
- Extra large dishwasher
- Two televisions
- Private in the garage for one car, and a second smaller car
- EV charging point in garage
- 2 x super king
- 1 x kingsize
- 1 x twin
- 1 x bunk bedroom (suitable for children only, but over 6’s only on top bunk)
Friday for peak periods, flexibility at other times and for short breaks
Arrival and Departure
Arrival from 4:00pm, departure by 10am
Nespresso Machine (takes original capsules)
Upload Speed: 15.82 Mb/s
Download Speed: 27.03 Mb/s
Last checked on 07/02/2023
High quality bed linen supplied and changed weekly
The White Company Toiletries provided
Each guest has one hand towel and one bath sheet
Yes, one maximum) at an additional charge of £45 per week. Dogs to stay downstairs only and off of furniture please.
Click here for information
EV Charging Locations
EV charging point in the garage. For more local information click here.
- Please note that this property sleeps a maximum of 8 adults.
- There is private parking for one car in the garage and a second smaller car.
- Travel cot and high chair unavailable
- Private laundry facilities
If you’d like to check any specific information that isn't mentioned in our descriptions, please call us and speak to one of our Holiday Consultants or see our FAQ's page.
Make An Enquiry
Lealholme offers you...
Wonderful sunny terrace
Relax in the sunshine whilst enjoying one anothers company
Let me entertain you
Great entertaining space to enjoy socialising with your friends and family
Woofers very welcome
Lealholme welcomes one four-legged friend
Open plan living spaces
Gorgeously bright open plan living, dining and kitchen areas
Get in touch
Our Finest Stays specialists are available everyday to answer all your booking enquiries.