Welcome to Lakeside
Photograph’s of the outdoor seating coming soon!
Nestled away along a quiet cul-de-sac in Salcombe lies the little gem that is Lakeside. There are absolutely glorious views over the estuary taking in both the coastline with its sandy beaches and far reaching countryside undulations.
Relax upstairs in the well-appointed seating areas, or hop outside onto the terrace to enjoy a Salcombe Gin and tonic in the evening as the sun goes down.
Walking up the steps from your designated parking area (for 2 cars) you enter the back of the house where you’ll also find the pretty little garden to explore that bursts into life each spring.
The bright hallway leads to two beautiful bedrooms. The back kingsize or twin bedroom which looks out to the garden has a separate shower, and behind sliding doors there is the WC and basin. The front super kingsize bedroom has an en suite shower room, and floor to ceiling sliding windows which lead out on the terrace.
The fabulous sunny terrace has comfortable outside seating (photos to come) and a yoga hut for those who like to keep up their practise whilst on holiday. Please note the hut is fairly narrow and those with a broad reach may need to reposition themselves for certain moves.
Upstairs is the main open living area which has a half width sliding window that makes the most of the magnificent views. There is a comfortable seating area, dining table and a well equipped kitchen with breakfast bar. On a chilly evening you can fire up the gas wood burner and watch a film on the large SmartTV.
The house is short walk down the hill from the centre of town so you are only 5 minutes away from all the action although the walk up the hill may take longer.
There are two parking space available with the house.
Smoking not allowed inside.
Sorry, no pets allowed.
Allergies: please note that dogs have been in Lakeside.
- Entrance hallway to bedrooms and stairs up to living area
- Bedroom 1: Super kingsize bed with en suite shower room (shower, basin, WC)
- Access to sunny terrace through bedroom 1 with outside seating area and yoga hut
- Bedroom 2: Kingsize or twin beds with en suite shower room facilities (shower and separate basin and WC)
- Open plan kitchen, dining and seating area with spectacular views over Salcombe
- Well-equipped and newly fitted kitchen with all mod cons
- Dining area to seat 4 guests
- Sitting area with gas log burner, comfortable seating and SmartTV
- Sliding window at the front of the room to take in estuary views
- Terrace through bedroom with comfortable outdoor seating and yoga hut
- Pretty garden at the back of the house
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Large fridge-freezer
- Gas hob and built-in oven
- Nespresso machine
- Washer dryer
- Smart TV in sitting area
- Free Wifi
- Yoga room
- Gas log burner
- Private parking for up to 2 cars
- 1 x Super King
- 1 x King ( can be a twin )
Saturday for peak periods, flexibility at other times and for short breaks
Arrival and Departure
Arrival from 4:00pm, departure by 10am
Nespresso machine (takes Virtuo capsules)
Upload Speed: 8.73 Mb/s
Download Speed: 47.05 Mb/s
Last checked on 21/01/2023
High quality bed linen supplied and changed weekly
The White Company toiletries provided
Each guest has one hand towel and one bath sheet
This property does not accept dogs
Click here for information
EV Charging Locations
- There are several steps / stairs in the internal and external part of the property.
- There is parking for two cars
- This property cannot accommodate stair gates.
- Yoga studio
- Courtyard garden at front of the house with outdoor dining and lawned garden at the back (steps) with seating
- Travel cot available
- Hair dryer available
- Iron and ironing board available
If you’d like to check any specific information that isn't mentioned in our descriptions, please call us and speak to one of our Holiday Consultants or see our FAQ's page.
Make An Enquiry
Lakeside offers you...
Wonderful sunny terrace
A glorious sunny terrace to relax on, have a glass or read the papers
Let me entertain you
Great entertaining spaces to enjoy socialising with your friends
Glorious estuary views
Enjoy the ever changing vistas across the harbour and countryside beyond
Perfect for couples
With two luxurious en suite bedrooms and space to relax this is a great house for friends on holiday
Relax away from the hustle and bustle in a slightly elevated position
Contemporary interior design
The finest interior design with the highest quality of fabrics and furnishings
10% Discount on Christmas Stays
Get in touch
Our Finest Stays specialists are available everyday to answer all your booking enquiries.