Welcome to Atlantis
Picture a serene evening with the sun setting, the golden hues reflecting on your very own untouched beach. The aroma of a sizzling BBQ in the air, complemented by the soft pop of a wine bottle being uncorked. As dusk embraces the horizon, the mellifluous rhythm of waves serenades you while you immerse in a wood-fired hot tub, holding onto the moment.
Atlantis is adorned with whimsical details: a snug double bed accessed by a ladder, inviting you to climb into a dreamy abode, a generous table framed with bench seats, and two alluring hammocks perfect for drifting into reveries with the ocean as your backdrop. The quaint kitchen is replete with essentials, ensuring you can prepare meals with ease. And as twilight approaches, the beach hut's interior wood burner promises warmth, casting a soft, flickering glow, adding to the romance of the evening.
Completing this dreamlike setting is a charming bathroom with all modern amenities. But the pièce de résistance is undoubtedly the outdoor wood-fired hot tub. Stoke the flames and let anticipation build for a couple of hours before surrendering to its warm embrace, finalising a day where relaxation redefined itself. An experience at the Atlantis is poetry in motion, a memory waiting to be etched in the annals of your love story.
You will be pampered with hotel-quality white bed linen, plush towels, tea-towels, bath mats, and environmentally friendly cleaning materials, but please bring your own outside beach towels. To enhance your arrival experience, your hosts provide delicious local organic milk in the fridge, along with ample recycled paper toilet rolls, Fair Trade tea, coffee, sugar, and local organic herbal tea - an invitation to immerse yourself in a world of indulgence from the moment you step through the door.
Logs are provided in the outside store, but please do collect any driftwood to add to the pile. There is an axe there for you to use to make your kindling, but if you want to buy any ready made or want firelighters then please bring these with you.
Access to the Atlantis is from Carswell Farm, where you can park your car in a designated garage. You then you have a 15 minute walk, including a steep path, down to the cove. There is no access for vehicles, so you will need to carry everything you want in a rucksack and wear sturdy footwear.
You will be offered a number of hampers which can be pre-ordered and placed in Atlantis ready for your arrival, so you don’t have to worry about bringing food with you.
Due to the remote location and difficult access, unfortunately single occupancy, children under 18 and dogs are not allowed under any circumstances. Please be aware that there is no internet, 4G or mobile phone signal at Atlantis.
MONDAY (arrival after 3pm on Monday and departure by 11am on Wednesday)
WEDNESDAY (arrival after 3pm on Wednesday and departure by 11am on Friday)
FRIDAY (arrival after 3pm on Friday and departure by 2pm on Saturday/Sunday)
- Kitchen area, large table with bench seats and two hammocks looking out to sea
- Bathroom with shower, basin and WC
- Ladder leading up to double bed
- Wood fired hot tub
- Direct access to your own private beach
- Gas hob and grill
- Gas fridge
- Wood fired hot tub
- Private beach (accessed via locked gate)
- Parking for one car 15 minutes' walk away
- 1 x Double
Maximum two night stays on Monday's, Wednesday's and Friday's
Arrival and Departure
Arrival from 3:00pm, departure by 11am
There is no internet or 4G at Atlantis
High quality white bed linen supplied and changed weekly
Fluffy towels and bath robes provided
This property does not allow dogs
Please note there is no mobile phone reception at Atlantis
EV Charging Locations
- Milk, tea, coffee, sugar and organic herbal tea supplied to get you started
- Please note that single occupancy, under 18's or dogs are not allowed at Atlantis due to the difficult access and remote location
- There is no internet or mobile phone signal at Atlantis
- There is a 15 minute walk from your car to the cove which includes a steep path with no access for vehicles
- Logs are provided for the woodburner but please do feel free to collect driftwood to add to the pile. There is an axe provided for your use.
- No under 18's allowed under any circumstances
- No pets allowed
- Single occupancy not permitted
- There is mains water and electricity so lighting is provided
- Hot water is available
- Please note that the maximum length of stay is 2 nights on the specified changeover days
If you’d like to check any specific information that isn't mentioned in our descriptions, please call us and speak to one of our Holiday Consultants or see our FAQ's page.
Make An Enquiry
Atlantis offers you...
Rinse off sandy toes and salty hair
Perfect for couples
This is the ultimate romantic sanctuary
Breathtaking sea views from your private beach
Swedish wood-fired hot tub
Immerse yourself and relax
Get in touch
Our Finest Stays specialists are available everyday to answer all your booking enquiries.