Welcome to 30 Church Street
30 Church Street Overview
Location location location; that’s the mantra we’ve all been taught, and 30 Church Street seriously hits the nail on the head! Situated along tranquil Church Street, in only minutes you can go crabbing with little ones, collect fresh croissants and a paper in the morning, or walk to the waterfront to jump on your boat.
And there is nothing quite like a panoramic postcard view over Salcombe with the boats on their moorings or pottering out to sea, plus yellow sandy beaches over the other side of the estuary. The master bedroom and living area have these incredible uninterrupted vistas.
Walking through the front door into the hallway, there are stairs downstairs to a fab double bunk room with large television and chilled seating area; just perfect for children to hang out.
On the ground floor there is a useful utility area (with separate washing machine and tumble dryer) plus two of the four bedrooms. Firstly there is a twin room with en suite shower room, and secondly a kingsize bedroom with a large en suite family bathroom. This bathroom has a second door so that it can be accessed by the downstairs bunk room.
Upstairs on the first floor is the open plan living space with sensational views across the harbour, towards the beaches, up the Southpool creek and over the foreshore moorings. There is a well equipped kitchen, dining area seating six, comfortable seating and access out onto the terrace at the back of the house – perfect for an evening G&T or a place to sizzle your sausages on the charcoal barbecue.
On the second floor is the master kingsize bedroom with glorious views and large en suite shower room. In the morning, nip downstairs and make a cup of tea to enjoy in bed whilst watching the water twinkle in the morning – just fantastic.
Strictly no pets allowed. No smoking allowed inside.
- Front door opens into bright hallway
- Kingsize bedroom with en suite bathroom (bath, shower over bath, sink, WC)
- Twin bedroom with en suite shower room (shower, sink, WC)
- Bright utility area with separate washing machine and tumble dryer
Lower Ground Floor
- Double bunk room with large Smart TV and chill out area
- Open plan kitchen and living area
- Stunning postcard views over the estuary
- Dining area to seat 6
- Comfortable sofas and Smart TV
- Kitchen leads out to back terrace with comfortable seating for 4
- Master kingsize bedroom with stunning estuary views. En suite bathroom (large shower, sink, WC)
- Back terrace with comfortable seating for 4 and charcoal Webber BBQ
- Free WiFi throughout property
- Smart TV in living area
- Large Smart TV in bunk room
- Bluetooth sound bar
- Drinks fridge
- Outdoor terrace
- Charcoal Weber BBQ
- 1 x parking permit for long stay car park
- 2 x King
- 1 x Twin
- 2 x Set of Bunk Beds
Friday for peak periods, flexibility at other times and for short breaks
Arrival and Departure
Arrival from 4:00pm, departure by 10am
Nespresso machine (takes original pods)
Upload Speed: 11.69 Mb/s
Download Speed: 46.99 Mb/s
Last checked on 14/01/2023
High quality bed linen supplied and changed weekly
Each guest has one hand towel and one bath sheet
This property does not accept dogs
Click here for information
EV Charging Locations
- Please note there are stairs to the living accommodation, down to the bunk room and up to the master bedroom.
- Dining Table seats 6.
- Small outdoor area with seating and charcoal BBQ
- Travel cot and High chair available
- Hair dryer available
- Iron and ironing board available
- There is a parking permit for the long stay car park at Creek End ( summer ) and for Shadycombe ( winter )
Make An Enquiry
30 Church Street offers you...
Glorious estuary views
Enjoy incredible views over the Salcombe harbour and beyond
Perfect for groups
A great house for groups of friends or family
Brilliantly central location
Step out of the house and be right in the action
Relax on the terrace in the evening with a G&T in hand!
30 Church Street Location
15% Discount on Christmas and New Year Stays
Get in touch
Our Finest Stays specialists are available everyday to answer all your booking enquiries.