Welcome to 2 Clifton Place
2 Clifton Place Overview
Soak up the sublime atmosphere of this stylish waterside cottage and enjoy a memorable stay filled with breathtaking views. Sleeping up to 6 guests, 2 Clifton place is surrounded by water on three sides that make you feel like you’re floating! From your private balcony overlooking Salcombe Harbour and the Southpool Creek, you can savour delicious morning tea or coffee as you take in these amazing vistas.
Entering the cottage into the open plan kitchen and living space, you’ll find the AGA inside to keep you cosy, and a dining area with views of the water out of every window. Watch the world go by on the harbour, and keep your eyes peeled in case the Salcombe Lifeboat heads out on a shout.
The cottage has easy access to the lower balcony directly from the kitchen. It is complete with a running mooring and a fixed mooring at the front which is great for those with their own boat. Additionally, there is a charcoal BBQ and seating area as well as an outdoor shower perfect for washing salty bodies after enjoying time on the water throughout the day.
Also on the ground floor is a comfortable double bedroom with picturesque views of water when the tide is in. And a second bedroom has twin beds, and both bedrooms can access a convenient shared shower room.
Upstairs, you’ll be able to take in breathtaking views from your wraparound balcony. Here, you can relax and unwind in two sun loungers that are set up perfectly for soaking up some vitamin D with an afternoon nap or a good book. When the time comes to entertain friends or family, this living space affords an incredible setting right on the waters edge as if you’re on board your own personal yacht!
The master bedroom (on the second floor) in this home is a stunning space, with a king size bed and views out across the estuary. Cleverly designed with a one-way mirror for privacy, it also has its own dressing area plus access to a delightful bathroom with a free-standing bath.
The position of 2 Clifton Place is extraordinary, offering unparalleled access to the water and breathtaking views in Salcombe. With its central location and picturesque scenery, this will be a truly unforgettable holiday experience.
No smoking inside the house.
Strictly no pets allowed.
- Entrance into hallway with hanging space and shoe rack
- Access to running mooring and lower terrace
- Open plan kitchen and dining area with wonderful sea views
- Bedroom (twin)
- Bedroom (double)
- Shower room (shower, sink, WC)
- Living room leading out onto upper terrace with 2 x sun loungers
- Master bedroom (king) with dressing area
- Bathroom (freestanding bath, sink, WC)
- Upper terrace along the front and side of living room catching the sun all day
- Lower balcony with BBQ, access to the fixed mooring and running mooring and outdoor shower
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Free-standing fridge-freezer
- Combination tumble dryer and washing machine
- Steam iron and ironing board
- HDTV in sitting room
- 1 x parking permit provided for long stay
- Running mooring (up to 3m boat)
- Fixed wall mooring (up to 6m boat)
- Outside shower
- Charcoal barbecue
- Lower and upper terraces
- 1 x King
- 1 x Twin
- 1 x Double
Friday for peak periods, flexibility at other times and for short breaks
Arrival and Departure
Arrival from 4:00pm, departure by 10am
Nespresso machine (takes original capsules)
Upload Speed: 14.89 Mb/s
Download Speed: 67.75 Mb/s
Last checked on 28/04/2023
High quality bed linen supplied and changed weekly
Each guest has one hand towel and one bath sheet
This property does not accept dogs
Click here for information
EV Charging Locations
- There is a parking permit provided for the long stay car park
- Iron and ironing board available
- Running mooring and fixed wall mooring available
- Travel cot and high chair unavailable
- Hairdryer available
If you’d like to check any specific information that isn't mentioned in our descriptions, please call us and speak to one of our Holiday Consultants or see our FAQ's page.
Make An Enquiry
2 Clifton Place offers you...
Stunning estuary views
Take in the most incredible views up and down the estuary
Fabulous position on the waterfront and an easy stroll to shops and restaurants
2 Clifton Place Location
10% Discount on Christmas Stays
Get in touch
Our Finest Stays specialists are available everyday to answer all your booking enquiries.