Welcome to 18 The Salcombe
18 The Salcombe Overview
With fabulous panoramic views up and down the Salcombe estuary and a large waterfront terrace, this is one of the finest apartments in Salcombe.
Set on the ground floor of The Salcombe (formerly The Salcombe Hotel), the development has over 325ft of estuary frontage, most of which can be enjoyed from the beautiful and luscious private gardens. There is a fantastic communal outdoor heated swimming pool and children’s pool for all to enjoy (see below for opening dates).
Walking into the reception from the parking area, and along the hallway to the end of the building, you will find the front door to the apartment.
Step inside, and on your left is the most incredible master bedroom with views out to sea. With a comfortable super king bed, high quality bedding and pillows, the only thing pulling you out of bed will be the epic sea views from your bathroom.
You might well find yourself brushing your teeth whilst watching the boats bob on their moorings as the sun twinkles across the water in the morning. Even more spectacular is the freestanding bath with views across the estuary as you soak in the bubbles.
The second bedroom can be made up as either a twin or a super king and has an equally impressive view from the sliding windows set in front of the bedroom. A third bedroom with a bunk bed is a fantastic space for the youngsters in the group and comfortable full size single mattresses mean that even tall teens get a good nights sleep.
These two bedrooms share the luxurious family bathroom with a large walk-in shower.
Into the open plan kitchen, dining (seats 5) and sitting area there are even more views to take in through various sliding windows. The twinkling emerald waters, sandy beaches and action on the water are all there to be enjoyed from the comfort of the apartment.
Out onto the balcony, there is a hanging egg chair to relax and read a book in (or have a sneaky snooze in the afternoon). An outdoor breakfast bar is the ultimate place to enjoy your breakfast in the morning. Walk to the bakery for freshly baked croissants, then back to the apartment to drink in the sensational views, along with a hot cup of tea or coffee.
Down onto the main section of the terrace, there is comfortable seating plus two sun loungers. This is one of the absolute best terraces in the whole of Salcombe as you sit right on the waterfront with views up and down the entire estuary and over towards the many sandy beaches of Salcombe. It doesn’t get better than this!
Please note: there is no door separating the master bedroom from its bathroom.
The indoor dining table and outdoor breakfast bar both seat up to 5 guests.
The swimming pools are in operation from open 29th April to the end of September. Pool open 08:00-20:00, is unattended, guests are responsible for the safety of themselves and their children.
The shared grounds/public area around Salcombe Apartments has a low wall of 60cm therefore children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
With regret, no children under 8.
No pets allowed.
There is no pontoon mooring available with this apartment.
There is also a restaurant within the building.
Communal laundry facilities.
Mooring may be available for a dinghy, with overall length (including outboard) of 5m. Would need to be arranged prior to arrival through The Salcombe.
- Master bedroom (super king) with bathroom facilities (bath, sink, WC)
- Bedroom (twin or super king)
- Bedroom (bunk room)
- Family shower room (walk in shower, sink, WC)
- Stunning open plan kitchen, dining (seats 5) and lounge area with estuary views
- Balcony with outdoor dining area (seats 5) and hanging egg seat
- Steps down to sunny terrace with comfortable outside seating and 2 x sun loungers
- Communal gardens
- Communal outdoor heated swimming pool and children’s pool (open 29th April to end of September)
- Communal laundry facilities
- Balcony with outdoor dining area which seats five and a hanging egg seat
- Induction hob and built-in oven
- Nespresso machine
- Smart TV in main living area
- Free Wifi throughout property
- Bluetooth speaker
- 1 x designated car parking space on upper level (close to reception entrance)
- 1 x super king
- 1 x twin or super king
- 1 x bunk room
Friday for peak periods, flexibility at other times and for short breaks
Arrival and Departure
Arrival from 4:00pm, departure by 10am
Nespresso machine (takes original capsules)
Upload Speed: 28.83 Mb/s
Download Speed: 4.44 Mb/s
Last checked on 21/01/2023
High quality bed linen supplied and changed weekly
Bramley toiletries provided
Each guest has one hand towel and one bath sheet
This property does not accept dogs
Click here for information
EV Charging Locations
Click here for information
Refundable Security Deposit
- There are communal laundry facilities for the apartment.
- Iron and ironing board available in the apartment.
- Hair dryer available.
- There is one designated parking space close to the reception entrance.
- Please note: there is no door separating the master bedroom from its bathroom
- The indoor dining table and outdoor breakfast bar both seat up to 5 guests.
- Travel cot and highchair unavailable
- The swimming pools are in operation from open 29th April to the end of September. Pool open 08:00-20:00, is unattended, guests are responsible for the safety of themselves and their children.
- The shared grounds/public area around Salcombe Apartments has a low wall of 60cm therefore children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- With regret, no children under 8.
- 18 The Salcombe sits across the way from The Ferry Inn. Whilst sitting on your terrace you will hear some general pub noise, but once in your bedrooms it is peaceful and quiet.
- The Ferry Inn have a beer barrel delivery Tuesdays at 9.30am. The barrels are stored in a room behind the bunk room / shower room which can be quite noisy but is short-lived.
- There is a restaurant in the building
- There is no access to a pontoon mooring space for the apartment
Make An Enquiry
18 The Salcombe offers you...
Wonderful sunny terrace
Enjoy dining al fresco and soaking up the rays
Glorious estuary views
Enjoy the ever changing vistas with a glass of bubbles on the balcony
Heated outdoor swimming pools
Enjoy splashing around in the main or childrens swimming pool
Stylish interior design
Gorgeous, mellow interiors with sumptuous fabrics
Explore the communal gardens
Enjoy relaxing in the sunny garden right on the waterfront
Brilliantly central location
Step out of the apartment and be right in the action
18 The Salcombe Location
10% Discount on Christmas and New Year Stays
Get in touch
Our Finest Stays specialists are available everyday to answer all your booking enquiries.