Welcome to Off The Charts
Off The Charts Overview
Off The Charts is an utterly gorgeous cottage just perfect for a family or friends, with stylish interiors and beautiful coastal tones. It is tucked into artisanal Salcombe, but only a short flat walk to the buzz of the high street so you can easily gather your newspaper and croissants in the morning. In terms of location, it simply doesn't get better!
For days on the water, pick up your beach crew by boat from the steps at the end of the street (given the tide is in enough!) Or perhaps head out paddle boarding along the coastline at sunrise when the water is calm and twinkling in the sunlight.
Walking into the cottage, the spacious open plan dining and kitchen area are fabulous entertaining spaces. The well-equipped kitchen leads to a utility area and downstairs cloakroom.
The most stunning living room, complete with wood burner and window seat, is the perfect place to relax at the end of the day. Beautiful textures and tones can be found in every corner.
Upstairs to the first floor is a divine kingsize master bedroom with chic furnishings and plenty of space for your holiday wardrobe. The twin room is a perfect combination of fun for little ones, but grown up enough to be thoroughly enjoyed by grownup children or adults. A family bathroom with roll-top bath and large separate shower is beautifully adorned.
A Norwegian staircase leads up the 3rd floor. Please note the staircase is used entirely at your own risk and children should be accompanied at all times. Once upstairs, you’ll find a very cool chill out area for the kids with a television so they can have their own space to relax away from the adults.
Large glass doors leads out to a fabulous sunny terrace; it really is a private sun trap in the summer months. There is comfortable seating for four and views over the water towards Snapes Point. A great spot to read a book or enjoy a glass of something chilled.
Please note that there is a Norwegian staircase up to the 3rd floor and children should be supervised at all times.
One dog very welcome charged at £45 per booking.
Please do not allow dogs on furniture or upstairs.
Smoking not allowed inside.
- Hallway into open plan kitchen and dining area
- Comfortable living room with log burner and TV
- Cloakroom (sink, WC)
- Utility room
- Kingsize bedroom
- Twin bedroom
- Family bathroom (bath, shower, basin, WC)
- Norwegian staircase up to chill out area with TV
- Leads out onto terrace with comfortable seating and sea views
- Sunny terrace with estuary views and comfortable seating for 4 off of the second floor
- Large TV in sitting area with Freeview, Netflix and BBC iPlayer
- Television in third floor chill out area
- Free WiFi throughout property
- Kitchen with convection hob, microwave, oven, dishwasher, fridge
- Utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer and freezer
- Sunny terrace with estuary views and comfortable seating for 4
- Chill out area and television
- No parking permit provided with this cottage
- 1 x King
- 1 x Twin
Thursday for peak periods, flexibility at other times and for short breaks
Arrival and Departure
Arrival from 4:00pm, departure by 10am
DeLonghi Coffee Machine (takes ground coffee)
Upload Speed: 13.30 Mb/s
Download Speed: 49.52 Mb/s
Last checked on 21/01/2023
High quality bed linen supplied and changed weekly
Each guest has one hand towel and one bath sheet
One well behaved dog accepted charged at £45 per booking
Please do not allow dogs upstairs or on furniture
Click here for information
EV Charging Locations
- The long stay car park - Creek End (Summer) and Shadycombe (Winter) is a 5 minute walk away; parking permit not provided with this cottage
- This property can accommodate stair gates. Please speak to our team about bringing your own.
- Hair dryer available
- Iron and ironing board available
- No travel cot or high chair available
- Log burner in sitting room
- Ladder to kids area with balcony and seating with estuary view.
If you’d like to check any specific information that isn't mentioned in our descriptions, please call us and speak to one of our Holiday Consultants or see our FAQ's page.
Make An Enquiry
Off The Charts offers you...
Perfect for a family
With multiple places to hang out, this is a great cottage for a family
Wonderful sunny terrace
Relax with a drink in hand whilst taking in estuary views
Stylish interior design
Gorgeous tones and artwork
Brilliantly central location
Step out of the house and be right in the action
Off The Charts Location
10% Discount on Christmas Stays
Get in touch
Our Finest Stays specialists are available everyday to answer all your booking enquiries.