Welcome to 46 The Salcombe
46 The Salcombe Overview
Set in the most wonderful central location, The Salcombe (formerly The Salcombe Hotel), has over 325ft of estuary frontage, so you will undoubtedly enjoy the stunning panoramic views up and down the harbour. The development has various communal facilities for guests including beautiful and luscious private gardens, an outdoor heated swimming pool and a children’s pool (in operation Spring Bank Holiday to end September).
46 The Salcombe is a prestigious penthouse apartment sitting at the top of the development (don’t worry, there is a lift for carrying up luggage and wine!) and has a private car parking space and a mooring on the private pontoon – just perfect for enjoying days on the water and exploring the sandy beaches.
Entering into the reception from the parking area, you can take the lift or stairs up to the 4th floor to find the apartment. The vaulted open plan kitchen, dining and sitting area have spectacular 180 degree views, and is the perfect place from which to take in the twinkling emerald waters, sandy beaches and action on the water. The kitchen area is fully fitted with electric hob, electric oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher.
There are sliding glass doors to two balconies (one with a small balcony with seating for 3-4 people, and the other a Juliette balcony). Both have magnificent views which are hard to beat in the whole of Salcombe.
Three bedrooms make up the rest of the apartment, and each have their own television. The master bedroom has a super king bed and en suite shower room. The second bedroom has a comfortable double bed and the third bedroom is a twin. These two bedrooms share a family bathroom with a bath and a shower over the bath.
The swimming pools are in operation from 29th April to the end of September. Pool open 08:00-20:00, is unattended, guests are responsible for the safety of themselves and their children.
One mooring per apartment on private pontoon for dinghy, with overall length (including outboard) of 5m.
The shared grounds/public area around Salcombe Apartments has a low wall of 60cm therefore children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
With regret, no children under 8.
No pets allowed.
There is also a restaurant within the building.
Communal laundry facilities.
- Lift or stairs from ground floor up to the entrance on fourth floor
- Open plan kitchen, dining and sitting area with vaulted ceiling and fantastic views over Salcombe
- Two balconies with spectacular views. Outdoor furniture for 3/4 people
- Master super king bedroom with views of the Salcombe Harbour, en suite shower room (shower, twin basins, WC)
- Double bedroom
- Twin bedroom
- Family bathroom (bath, shower over bath, sink, WC)
- Communal gardens
- Communal outdoor heated swimming pool and children’s pool (open 29th April to end of September)
- Private mooring on the pontoon (max. length 5m including outboard)
- Communal laundry facilities
- Two balconies with spectacular views and outdoor furniture for 3/4 people
- TV in sitting area with Freeview, Netflix and BBC iPlayer
- TV in each bedroom
- Free WiFi throughout property
- Kitchen with electric hob, electric oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher
- Bluetooth speakers
- Gardens and outdoor heated swimming pool and children’s pool (open 29th April to end of September)
- Communal gardens
- Mooring on private pontoon for dinghy (overall length max. 5m)
- Washing machine and tumble dryer in communal laundry area
- Balcony with small table and chairs
- 1 x car parking space
- 1 x King
- 1 x Double
- 1 x Twin
Saturday for peak periods, flexibility at other times and for short breaks
Arrival and Departure
Arrival from 4:00pm, departure by 10am
Nespresso machine (takes original capsules)
Upload Speed: 24.90 Mb/s
Download Speed: 28.44 Mb/s
Last checked on 04/02/2023
High quality bed linen supplied and changed weekly
Each guest has one hand towel and one bath sheet
This property does not accept dogs
Click here for information
EV Charging Locations
- The swimming pools are in operation from open 29th April to the end of September. Pool open 08:00-20:00, is unattended, guests are responsible for the safety of themselves and their children.
- The shared grounds/public area around Salcombe Apartments has a low wall of 60cm therefore children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- With regret, no children under 8.
- There are stairs and a lift in the internal part of the property.
- Communal laundry facilities
- There is an iron and ironing board available in the apartment
- There is a hair dryer available
- Mooring available on private pontoon for a dinghy no longer than 5m including outboard. Please get in touch for more details.
- There is one allocated parking space
- There is a restaurant in the building
Make An Enquiry
46 The Salcombe offers you...
Perfect for getting your luggage (and wine) upstairs
Heated outdoor swimming pools
Enjoy splashing around in the main or childrens swimming pool
Glorious panoramic views
Take in the most incredible uninterrupted views up and down the estuary
Explore the communal gardens
Enjoy relaxing in the sunny garden right on the waterfront
Brilliantly central location
Step out of The Salcombe and be right in the action
Private pontoon mooring
Slip away on your tender and explore the beautiful harbour
46 The Salcombe Location
Get in touch
Our Finest Stays specialists are available everyday to answer all your booking enquiries.